Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Easy Meal Planning and Recipe Organization

Home page of Pepperplate.com

Recipe list/collection
Week planner for morning, noon and evening
Good morning beautiful readers! I thought this post appropriate for the morning since most of us start thinking how am I possibly going to make dinner at the end of this busy day. I'd like to share the program or website that I use and introduced to my mom also and she loves it! It is called pepperplate.com. This site is for help in the kitchen as it states on it's front page. You can easily manage recipes, make shopping lists by recipe, and add meal plans for the week in advance. The recipe list allows you to add your recipes into your account and even import them from popular recipe websites (like allrecipe.com). You can share these recipes with friends through the site. The planner allows you to add recipes for the week, for morning, noon and evening. This really helps me because instead of running to the store for small errands and picking up things I need for one meal, I can plan a week of meals and shop once a week. The shopping list is also amazing. Either add a whole recipe for those ingredients needed in it, or add individual items you commonly use. This just gets even better, there's an App for this on your smart phone. I believe it is in the Android marketplace, and I know it's there for my iPhone. You can have your shopping list on the go without needing internet. It's becoming super useful, especially when we have two cooks in the house (myself and my  mom..although I cook less) we can compile both our recipes and shop for the both of us in one go. Try it out and let me know you found it! If anyone else wants to share how they plan meals comment bellow! I'd love gather ideas! Have a good day and happy cooking! xoxo                                        
Shopping list

                          ~~M

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome M, I will definitely be using this! x

    ReplyDelete