Wednesday, April 4, 2012

This Week's Menu

Hey everyone! So another goal for my spring break is getting some more cooking experience! Particularly a couple of my favorite Filipino dishes! I will be uploading the recipes as I go, but first I though I'd share something to make your meal planning easier.

As I said before, I use Pepperplate.com (read my post about this great tool HERE) and I still do. But there is something missing. I like to be able to flip through my recipe books and drool at all the goodies, have something tangible in front of me, and something I can jot down my plans on without having to sit in front of a screen also.

Since I don't live by myself I am not always the one cooking, but even so, I'm a big fan of planning and organization so I like to think out my cooking best I don't have to rush out and get some groceries.

I am going to share with you a super simple way to take a little stress and hassle out of your life to enjoy cooking more! HERE is free printable for you that you can put to use (or not) if you would like.

Also a glimpse of my planned cooking for this week:
Vanilla Bean Lemon Bundt Cake
Filipino Sirloin Steak (Bistek)
Pancit Miki (Noodles with Bean Sprouts)
Twice Baked Bacon Deviled Potatoes
I will link each recipe to its post as soon as it's up!!
Have a delicious week! Xoxo
~M

No comments:

Post a Comment