Friday, March 9, 2012

Apricot Granola

Really taste recipe I tried out the other day. It was too sweet to eat on it's own but with yogurt was delish!

Ingredients:
2 2/3 cups rolled oats (I used granola because I didn't have rolled oats, I think the oats would actually work better and I have bought some so I'll update this post and let you know! :)
3/4 cup dried chopped apricots
3/4 cup butter
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup brown sugar

Preheat oven to 350F

Directions:
1. In a small sauce pan mix butter with brown sugar and honey until combined and melted.
2. Add apricots and granola and mix.
3. Spoon into a lightly greased 8in by 8in baking pan. I also like cutting a piece of parchment paper to fit into the bottom of the pan so your cake or granola doesn't stick.
4. Cook in oven for 20-25 minutes.
5. Cool in pan cut and serve.
Yum!

I'll have pictures soon!

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment